Your browser is not optimized for viewing this website.

More information »

Burlington Adult & Continuing Education (Vermont)

ZZ Need Financial Aid to Pay for Class ?


Please visit for information about the VSAC non-degree grant which can be used to pay for class if you qualify. Applications can be made online or a paper application can be picked up in our main office. If you have any questions please contact Marc Houihan at

Forgot password?